As a music lover and proud Nigerian, don’t expect less. we love to feel good, turnout and most of all dance. These are some random songs i think you should groove to, even though you don’t dance or move you could play these songs and feel good. Especially if you love the African rhythm and beats. In no particular other……
- Davido- If and Coolest kid in Africa, These two songs are my go to currently. The videos are extremely colourful and lovely while the beats gets me dancing. Do check them out.
- Timaya – Bang Bang and Woyo is a jam! Particularly if you are into the dancehall, Timaya is your go to guy with a mix of african melody and flow! #drops mic# .Please see the video below and shake your body to it
- Maleek Berry –Kontrol this particular song has a kick to it, it’s not particularly new but it grow on me and the video made me fall quicker. This is the song you can dance to with your man , woman or your friends. it cuts across. it’s a yes for me!
- Wizkid –Daddy Yo Now this is what we call a club banger, the song you are waiting on the DJ to come through with and it finally drops and you just lose your cool. I know this doesn’t just happen to me yea? you feel me ? LOL The video is another days talk. Enjoy!
- Mr Eazi ft Lil Kesh- If you haven’t heard of Mr eazi music then fam, i know you sleeping but it not too late. GO AND GET THE ALBUM. Between this song is one of my favorites. Lil kesh rap gave it a street spin, lean back and groove to it.
- Runtown- Mad Over yes i know i said 5 but its hard to keep count. This song is another banger in the streets, enjoy the beautiful scenes and rhyme it brings.